.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Good Idea - Bad Idea, Sunday Edition.

Good Idea: Putting together a puzzle every once in a while.
Bad Idea: "puzzle kicks" doing 10-12 1,000 piece puzzles in a about a month's time. We did that this summer and we appear to be in full swing for another one.  I love them but they take so much time and I feel a need to finish them once they are out on my counter.

Good Idea: Taking on Graveyard Shifts
Bad Idea: Thinking you can get by on 2-3 hours of sleep because you decided to have friends over to play the kinect instead of going to bed.
Consequence: Having a great time with friends and throwing up in the middle of the night at work because of pure exhaustion. Was it worth it? I think so.

Good Idea: Paying your tithing. Or giving to your collection plate.
Bad Idea: Dropping a $20 in the sacrament tray as it goes buy. [I'm not going to lie, this does cross my mind and I so want to see it happen.]

Good Idea: toasted cheddar cheese bagels from Safeway with strawberry cream cheese. They are so delicious! I'll be accepting both the bagels and the strawberry cream cheese as gifts. Stop by at your convenience.

ttfn

1 comment:

jwarning said...

I am so glad to find other puzzle lovers. I feel guilty wasting so much time on them but I can't stop until they are done.

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)