- Ken asked me where the bananas were, while he was 1 foot away from a bunch of bananas (6).
- One of my kids told me sometimes they drink a glass of water while they go (#1) so they don't dehydrate.
- We met the new missionaries last night. One of them served in my brother's ward. (Ryan, same one who's 50 today.) It was special hearing stories from my brother's mission that were bigger and better than I remember.
- Going to the store and only buying a plunger.
- Me singing fiddler on the roof songs.
- Talks about missionary work, given by a seasoned missionary, that somehow aren't prepared. ?
- Nicole has mastered 'Orders of Operation.' (math stuff)
- The testimony we heard tonight from a new Elder, out only 6 weeks.
- My new iron that Kate bought me while she was here. (She happened to be using the old one when it died. I did not make her replace it.)
- Anna can spell her name.
- legos singing Tradition!