1 box of Thin Mint Cookies from the Girl Scouts
*You may substitute with Keebler Grasshopper Cookies
- Freeze the cookies
- After frozen, take the amount of cookies you desire to consume and cut them into fourths.
- Place all of them in a cereal bowl or mug.
- Fill bowl or mug with milk
- Wait 5 minutes for cookie part to go a little soggy
- Eat delicious crunchy chocolate outside and milk soaked cookie inside.
ps, I did not buy even 1 box of Girl Scout cookies this year. I'm pretty pleased with myself.