- Stayed in my pajamas until 11:30am
- made beautiful fabric birds that are now ready to be stuffed with stuff.
- finished my stripe quilt. I ended up tying it with white yarn instead of machine quilting it. I was too intimidated. It's hanging off my kitchen counter.
- deactivated my facebook account. I go in phases where I love it, then I hate it. Right now I hate it.
- went to a young women's meeting for girl's camp.
Shameless plug: Our ward YW will be selling a cookbook this summer for $10.00. You're all invited to purchase one. It's going to be awesome.
- I may or may not be eating nachos right now.
- My brother's wife may or may not be pregnant. (she is.) Guess which brother.
- It's not Kyle.
- He is sans wife.
- fed my family spaghetti for the 3rd time this week. The sauce is finally gone so we can move on.
- washed my new stripe blanket and ruined it because the back is red. (It now looks tie-dyed. That's a little disappointing.)
Here's a bonus photo for you. These are the boats in Bremerton at PSNS.