.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

T-20 hours

In less than 20 hours my friend Kate will be in my house wrecking it with her awesomeness.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Here is a list of possible things we may or may not do while she is here for SIX days!
  • eats 6 pounds of chips turned into nachos. with extra guacamole
  • go to JoAnn's. Everyday
  • go to the Seattle Temple
  • Drive to Forks. (boo on the whole Twilight Saga.)
  • make matching pajamas for us and our girls
  • drink hot chocolate with homemade peppermint marshmallows
  • have fondue
  • she's going to clean my room.
  • and my garage
  • paint a room
  • make a dress
  • sew a quilt
  • stalk someone (you know who you are.)
  • go to church
  • eat more nachos
  • watch a movie
  • read a book
  • she may take our family pictures
  • take a nap
  • It's going to be AwEsOmE!
I might not be here for a few days.

1 comment:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Sounds like a blast! I hope you guys have a great time!

Please don't sit behind me at church and try and snip a sample of my hair.

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)