.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 10, 2014

Finish It Up Friday!

 This week I've been making a lot of small things. I have needed some instant gratification.

I made 10 bias tapes.




I love this superman pin cushion!
 9 patches are my favorite.
 4 patches are Gina's favorite.
I had extra fabric I have no plans for, so I turned it into quilt binding. I'll be making more in the near future.
I have loved making these little things so much, I have decided to put some of them in my Etsy Shop. I figure if I love fancy bias tapes and bindings, there have to be other people out there who love it too. The difference is, I love making them as well! Check my shop out. Like something on it and I'll check yours out too!

Have a great weekend!

This block is linked up with CMQ Finish it up Friday.

3 comments:

Prism said...

I love the new profile pic! They are getting so big! I love that you actually FINISH things!

Lisa said...

I think it's awesome that people sell their own things on Etsy. I have many friends that do. How fun. I love your baby sleeping bags! My girls would love those. I marvel at your talent for sewing. And not that you just sew stuff together (which in itself is awesome) but the cute detail work you put on things.

Lisa said...

Barbie sleeping bags.. lol

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)