.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Something We've Never Seen Before!

Ken and I drove over to Ellensburg on Friday to deliver a body to a cemetery there. (We know how to date in style.) When we got there, we were surprised at their innovative nature. They used a backhoe to put the casket into the mausoleum wall. We were so surprised (?) we had to take a couple of photos and a video. We'd never seen anything like it before! We didn't even know you could get an attachment like this one for a backhoe. I've gone onto the John Deere website to see what I can find, and I'm not sure they didn't make it themselves. Either way, it's very clever and good use of their resources.

Now aren't you glad you visited my blog today? Happy Wednesday to you.





No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)