.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Believe me, I know...

...my blog is lame right now!

Here are the reasons why:
•both our computers crashed
•my blogger app won't let me upload pictures
•I hate blogging my from my phone, a lot!

That being said, we are great. We aren't replacing any of our (many) broken/dying/dead electronic type things until Anna's adoption is final and paid for. We feel we are being tested financially because of our pending adoption and Anna is going to win. So, until then, I commit to 3 to 4 posts a month before we replace our computer...in a couple months. Then I'll pick it back up.

Feel free to email me or call!

ttfn.
Dedra

1 comment:

Gina Jill said...

Can I just call you lame?

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)