- my glasses are bent. they sit crooked on my face. i need to go have them adjusted.
- every time i go to panera bread with my friends i forget said glasses and can't read the menu. it's a little nerve wracking [racking? no.] for a couple of minutes.
- i change the words in my sentences to different words if i don't know how to spell them.
- i'm spending this weekend in poulsbo/bremerton with my sister and my dad.
- i'm super excited for general conference. it's my favorite!
- i've recently acquired the two volume set of julia child's 'mastering the art of french cooking.' i got it for a steal.
- matthew put up a christmas tree this week and decorated it with a whole bunch of halloween items. it looks awesome.
- anna is incapable of walking. she half skips everywhere she goes. [and still snaps a lot.]
- this scrappy little number. oh how i love it so much!