.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 28, 2012

finish it up friday

i have more finishes from christmas, but these two are my favorites. my kids' handmade gift this year were giant pillows. i totally copied the idea from here. nicole and matthew's pillows are 36" square. anna's is 28" square. they have been a hit!





my last finish is a doll quilt. a mini version of the quilt, up, up, and away quilt from sunday morning quilts. i really love it and my favorite part is the quilted umbrella in the bottom right hand corner. it measures 25" square.




this post is linked up to cmq's finish it up friday. thanks for leap blogging my way!

2 comments:

Hoovy4 said...

Those are fun! Like a bean bag chair, without the ridiculous bulk!

SewSara said...

Awesome work! And i love CMQ too!

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)