.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 17, 2012

dear cotton headed ninny muggins,


just in case you were wondering, there's only
8 more days until Christmas!

maybe that tree can eat this elf...



is anyone else tired of their elf on the shelf?

*picture number 1 is brought to you by my sister gina.
*picture number 2 is dedicated to my friend, amy, who dislikes loves nothing more about the holiday season than seeing pictures of posed elves on their shelves. 
*yes. our elf, harvey, is riding the damn chicken.

1 comment:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

I laughed really hard when I saw that picture. When I saw you had dedicated it to me, I knew we were a friendship made in awkwardness.

Those elves are creepy. I'd do my best to be good too if I thought that thing was real and watching me!

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)