.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 13, 2013

bucket list

As many of you know, I have been growing out my hair with the intent of donating it to Locks of Love. I found out this week they don't accept grey hair for donation. Although my hair is not completely grey, there is enough growing out of my head, that Locks of Love would not be grateful for my donation.  It is for this reason, I have decided to remove 'hair donation' from my bucket list.

I'm in Idaho this week, living it up in Caldwell. I met Gina in Twin Falls yesterday for lunch at Shari's and a haircut.

  • My haircut was done in a somewhat unconventional location...The Shari's parking lot.
  • I sat in a somewhat unconventional chair...A WinCo shopping cart.
  • We had many gawkers, thumbs up, shouts and cheers out of  car windows and one man who kept circling us in his white minivan.
Although I will never donate my hair, I can now add and check off 'have hair cut in a shopping cart' to my bucket list.














 




 








 It was a fun visit and I'm totally happy with my haircut.

2 comments:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Now we'll know if the FBI was following you trying to collect DNA samples to tie you to the crime of instigating.

Prism said...

I wouldn't fit in a shopping cart! One of my all time favorite haircuts was given to me by my little sis!

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)