.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hot Spot...Or A Cold One.

Last night Ken and I went to Burger King and got an ice cream cone while Matthew was at Civil Air Patrol. We chose that Burger King because it has free wifi.  Last time we went there  the wifi wasn't working. I was able to to connect last night and as Ken sat down at our table, I told him I was able to connect to the hot spot.  He looked at me funny and then said, it's not cold? I was a little confused and figured he was making a joke about it not working the time before. I said nope, cold last time, but hot this time. It connected. Then he got it. He was had no idea what I was talking about and figured it had to do with sitting in a warm seat versus a cold one. It was one communication at it's finest.

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)