- i may or may not have listened to the automated message from the orthodontist for 5 minutes so i could speak like the computer.
this is dr. moss's office.
we have matthew scheduled for an appointment tomorrow at 9:20.
this message will repeat. [beep]
- the following conversation - matthew: mom, have you seen a 2012 penny yet? me: yes. matthew: what does it look like?
- my fabric stash has grown by about 40 yards in the last two weeks. i am sick. i need an intervention.
- i have completed 2 quilt tops this week and i have two more close to completion. unfortunately there is an awkward side of this awesomeness. i have 7 quilt tops that need finished.
- this week has gone by quickly.
- matthew and i have been doing science projects all week. we've created small explotions and he built battery operated toy from scratch that works!
- 6 1/2 inch 36 patch quilt blocks. i have 10 so far. i only need about 300 more to make something pretty.
- i've been working for 1 year this week and i really love the work i do. it's so rewarding.
- matthew should be getting his braces off in less than 2 months and we only have 1 more payment to make. his smile will be worth over $8,000 dollars.
have a great day!