I made this cow costume for a play being put on at a local school. They already had pants to go with the costume so I only had to build the body. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out and my models actually cooperated for a few minutes as well.
I only had that one finish, but I have tried something new and I have an update on one of my WIP's.
I tried English Paper Piecing.I don't care how cool these things look when they are done. I'm probably never going to to another one. Hand sewing is not for me. They will not be wasted though. I will (machine) applique them onto quilt blocks and use them in a quilt I'm working on.
Here is the progress on my current labor of love. I need to make 10 more, but I ran out of the while tone on tone fabric I was using. I have since been to the fabric store (half a dozen times) and I'm ready to finish these blocks and get them off my WIP wall.
Lastly, this is the bread I made with dinner last night, and it was delicious.
Oatmeal bread is my family's favorite.
Thanks for stopping in.