.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 19, 2013

A Case of Secret Identity

There is a common pan, possessed by many homes. It's blue in color and oval in shape. It is typically known as a roaster pan. I too grew up with on of these pans in my home, but I never knew it's real name.  The only time we ever used this pan was when my mom made a treat. We would know this treat was going to be made when mom told one of the kids to 'go get the popcorn pan.'

This is my popcorn pan. My mom bought it for me in when we lived in Grandview, for $3.96 at a thrift store.

You may be asking yourself, "Self, why do they call it a popcorn pan?" It's because this beloved pan is used solely for caramel popcorn. The very best kind. The kind my mom made. The kind we made last night. The kind my kids love and eat way too quickly and then ask for more.
Delicious!

3 comments:

Yoga Britta said...

Share the method?

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Sounds amazing! I would love to try it someday.

Vanessa said...

That is what pan we use for making caramel corn. It is quite fabulous indeed.

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)