.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 22, 2013

A Few Useless Facts Just For You!


  • (According to Anna) Boys aren't good singers or funny because they aren't made of good singing or funny bones.
  • I am on jury duty this week. I have to call in every day to see if my group is called. The group number in 30. I hope I don't get called. I have big plans this week.
  • I am friends with a few law breakers and one or two could easily be felons. You know who you are.
  • Nicole and I are going to Idaho on Sunday morning for about 10 days.
  • We have to wait until she gets home from girl's camp to leave.
  • Nicole and I have been cleaning out closets and going through the clothes. I got rid of 24 pairs of old socks this weekend. Also, after cleaning out my garage, I took a van load of junk to Goodwill. I love throwing stuff away!
  • We have pumpkins growing!! They are about the size of a gumball right now, but they are growing! It's so awesome. Hopefully this fall, we won't have to go to the pumpkin patch to buy them.
Note to Self: Weed the pumpkins!

Look how smart that little thing is!
  • We didn't use any starts this year for our garden. We have also harvested peas. I'm hoping everything doesn't die while I'm in Idaho.
  • There are only 6 pathogens in a dogs rectum. FYI, TMI, YAW {You are welcome}
  • If your Good To Go account goes below $4.25 before they do the automatic deposit into your account. which reloads it to $30, you will get a bill in the mail for crossing the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. It will cost you $6.25 instead of $4.25. What a racket.
  • Anna lost the last of her front teeth on top. She now has 4 empty spaces. 
She's pretty

I hope you don't feel dumber. Merry Monday.

ps, happy birthday to melissa shoop!!

1 comment:

Woodberries said...

I feel edified...and jealous of your gorgeous plant. and glad I don't use good2go

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)