|Are you wondering how it happened?|
|These three are responsible.|
- I'm finishing up the book, The Reading Promise. It's about a father read to his daughter everyday from when she was in 4th grade until she left for college. It's causing me guilt. They called their reading every night 'the streak.' Every time 'the streak' is mentioned in the book, I think of Ray Stevens. Also, if I was going to do this with my kids, I would feel victorious for making it 10 days in a row. This father and daughter read for 3218 days straight, with out missing a night. The book is good and her vocabulary is vast. A little show-offy.
- I don't like drinking soda from a bottle.
- I don't like drinking anything through a straw.
- Anna's last front tooth is loose. If/when that thing falls out, she will have no front teeth on the top of her mouth. She won't be missing only two teeth. She'll be missing 4. Also, her teeth take for-ev-er to grow back in. Like a year.
- 10:34 now and I've written 5 bullets. I guess there isn't really anything else in my brain.