.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stuff and Things.


  • I vow to never do another song challenge on my blog. Ever again. 
  • I asked Nicole and Matthew how 1 Nephi 1:1 begins and Matthew started to quote the Gettysburg Address. Four score and seven years ago...
  • I've been oil pulling for a month now. I recommend it. It's pretty granola, if you know what I mean. You'll have to look it up and study it for yourself. It does work though. My sinuses are so much better and my teeth are whiter.
  • I had to tell Matthew to quit licking the car again.
  • Anna refers to Nephi's pesky brothers as Laman and Lemon. (Lemuel)
  • Did you know there is no reference to Jesus Christ in the book of Esther? Weird, right? Not one!
  • I taught Relief Society on Sunday. I love it when the lesson finally comes together.
  • I currently have four quilts I'm working on. There are random blocks on my WIP (Works in Progress) wall right now. It's pretty.
  • My favorite card game right now is Golf. Matthew and I play it everyday.
  • I'm a quarter of the way through the Book of Mormon for the third time this year. I'm loving my personal goals this year. 
  • I'm tired of my friends moving away.
  • Ken started a new job on Monday. He's commuting to Buckley until next Friday, then he'll be working 25 minutes from home. 
  • I made our reservations for spring break. I'm taking my children camping for a week.
  • Ken told Anna she was a good kid and she told him she's a child not a kid. I'm trying to stop saying kid(s). I rarely speak of goats.
  • Ryan speaks of goats. He also buys then at auctions.
  • I tell all my kids children they are my favorite when we are visiting one on one. I tell them not to tell anyone else.
  • Ken is really my favorite. Don't tell anyone.
  • I'm over the rainy season. I'm ready for some sunshine and some time at the lake.
  • Nicole has a choir concert in a week or so and she got one of the solos. She is so excited. That girl loves to sing. I love that girl!
  • I made homemade pizzas on flat bread pitas for dinner tonight. They were delicious.
  • The picture below is of Nicole and Anna, both in Kindergarten. I love how they resemble each other. It's such a blessing.

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)