.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Do Not Disturb!

Here is a list of things my kids have asked me/told me while I was in the bathroom in the last week or so.  Please note: I was with them before I excused myself to the restroom. We had been having lively conversation and banter. They were not shunned or ordered to be silent. Like that would even work!


  • Will you type in the password to the kindle?
  • I need to get a new pink shirt. I think this one is a little small.
  • Do you think we can go to a water park on my birthday?
  • Three weeks ago I got in trouble at school. I forgot to have you sign this.
  • What's for dinner?
  • Can you take me to the store?
  • What are you doing?
  • Are you going to the bathroom?
  • After 2 solid minutes of continual knocking on my bedroom door: Why is your door locked?
  • Will you make me new pajamas to wear tonight?
  • Can I go outside?
  • Can I color?
  • Why didn't you tell me where you were going?
  • I can touch my head with my foot.
  • Can I borrow some earbuds?
  • Can I play on the computer?
  • Can we watch a movie/TV?
  • What are our plans for Saturday? {This was asked today...Tuesday. While I was away from the nerds for less than two minutes.}
  • What time is Dad going to be home? {It wasn't even 3 yet. He's never home until after 5, but normally closer to 6 or 7.}
  • Can you make me an appointment with the dentist?
  • Are you going to Carie's tonight.
  • Are you going to bed?
  • Did you  hear me burp just now in the kitchen?
  • Next time you go to the store, will you buy some jalapeno peppers?
Can't a girl just go in peace?  The kids never bother Ken!

ps. I know I'm preaching to the choir.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ah ha! It doesn't just happen to me! I can never go in peace. Just last night I ran upstairs thinking I'd be left alone (Jaime was home after all) but no...Tyler came a pounding on my door. I was only gone a few seconds! I guess we are just missed/needed (supposedly) that much. Haha

Gina Jill said...

I used to follow mom right into the bathroom and sit on the counter. I would turn the water on for her to wash her hands. Hahahahaha
I like your kids but they need to try harder. Hahahaha

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)