.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 21, 2014

Day Eight: A Song That Reminds Me of My First Love.

I've thought about this post for over a week. This specific post. I've got nothing! Through out my school years I had a few crushes. I didn't have one friend who was a boy, from my past, who is linked to music. Not one. I only love Ken. I know that sounds super cheesy, but he's seriously the best person for me. We are friends. I like him.

Then I thought back further, to when I was a little girl. I'd play with my baby dolls and dream of being a mom and of getting married.  I'm sure it wasn't in that order. I didn't know who I was going to marry, but there is a definite song that comes to my mind when I recall my first memories of being excited to have a wedding. When it would come on the radio, we changed the words chapel of love to temple of
God and it was my mantra. I guess now we've hit super cheesy. I can't be the only girl who did this.

Going to the Chapel  The Dixie Cups

Click here for an email if you're reading this in an email.
MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)