.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 17, 2014

Day Four: A Song That Calms Me Down

When I was in the hospital, hours before Robert was born, I was kind of freaking out. The room was only quiet enough to hear all the noise of the machines. I've never been a TV watcher, so that was left off. Once we realized what was missing in the room, Ken went down to the nearest Deseret Book and bought a CD. It was an Afterglow CD. I don't really like Afterglow, in fact I lovingly call them Afterbirth. (You Are Welcome.) However, the CD Ken picked up was kind of a great one. This is the first song on that CD. I think I listened to it on repeat for about 4 hours. It was exactly what I needed that day.

It's amazing how that song calmed me, and that it did not leave a difficult memory attached with Robert. Instead, it reminds me of how strongly we felt the Spirit during that whole event. I can listen to this song today and all the good from those couple of days in the hospital come rushing right back to me.

Click here for the link if you are reading this in an email.

Ye Elders of Isreal by Afterbirth


Ryan's Blog
Gina's Blog
MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)