.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Stuff and Things


  • Today I smelled the bottom of Anna's boots, specifically looking for dog poop. 
  • I finished reading The Giver by Lois Lowry today. I'm not sure how I really feel about it. Right now I'm a little disturbed.
  • I've been sewing for a lady who owns a little shop in Olympia. I'm making circle skirts for her. I made 6 yesterday.
  • Ryan and Gina and I are going to do a couple of Blog Challenges. I'm looking forward to them! I think we've found some good ones.
  • I quilted this today. I love it!
  • Just in case you were ever wondering....

  • This post is brought to you by diet Pepsi and cheese fondue. Delicious. 

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)