.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Day Two: A Song That Reminds Me of My Most Recent Exboyfriend.

There are two ways to look at this assignment. I have an exboyfriend that has helped me avoid the true meaning behind day two. Call me a politician. I'll go by Vice President Cheney.

When I married Ken, he left boyfriend status and became a husband. Thus, Ken is my most recent exboyfriend. Phew! Dodged that one!!

Here is a song which reminds me of my latest exboyfriend. It's from the first movie we ever saw, which happened to be while we were on our first date.

Click here for the link if you are reading this from an email.



Ryan's Blog
Gina's Blog

3 comments:

Ryan Anderson said...

I still think the other name I recommended would have been way more fun.

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Love that movie. Love that song.

In fact (warning, embarrassing story ahead) when I auditioned for the cheer squad in high school I did my routine to that song.

Lisa said...

Love how you explained how ken left boyfriend status. So...when Jaime left boyfriend status to being husband, could I say I'm sleeping with my ex boyfriend?! Hahaha

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)