- I was at my friends house a few weeks ago and her son threw their cat at her. I can now say I know someone who had a cat thrown at them.
- One of my kids came in my room, got in my bed and then said to me (completely unsolicited), 'Your four-head isn't that big!' Um...thank you?
- My favorite quote during the Olympics..."I know they are trained to spin in circles, I just don't understand how they're trained not to throw up." (Ice Skaters)
- My upper lip doesn't curve when I smile. This causes my smiles to look fake and adds to my lack of good first impression syndrome.
- I'm going to make myself 4 or 5 aprons which I will start wearing everyday as part of my stay at home mom uniform. I spill
crapstuff on myself All The Time.
- I am not well read in the Bible. I am trying to remedy that by reading this Bible this year. It's part of my crazy scripture reading goals. A few weeks ago during Stake Conference, the mission president was talking about Saul in the Bible. As he started talking about him, I was so happy because I had read exactly what he was talking about that morning! Then he said, "And of course we all know that Saul turns into Paul." WHAT?!!! Spoiler Alert!! I hadn't gotten that far and I did not know that. I was a little sad that he'd told me what comes next. I do realize however, I was probably the only person in the whole congregation who didn't know that. I blame being in Primary for 57 years as part of the reason.
- I really love writing lists, post it notes, sharpees and rulers.
- I really hate cats.
- and snakes
- and raspberries, raisins, and papercuts
- I actually already have the topic for my Relief Society lesson in July. Amazing! I don't figure out what I'm teaching normally until I stand up to teach the lesson. For Real.
- I ate a banana and strawberries with Nutella for dinner tonight...
- ...in my bed.
- I have already written a Memory Monday that will post tomorrow. I'm pretty happy with it.
- Here is a link to one of my favorite Memory Mondays I've ever written. It is so worth rereading. For Reals.
- I think that is enough for one night.
- You're welcome.
Sunday, March 9, 2014
Here's some info I thought you'd probably want to add to your gee-whiz collection.