.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Since I've been working...

  • I only go on my computer about once every 2 or 3 days now.
  • I've gone to bed with a clean house every night.
  • Dinners are more healthier.
  • I've eaten less treats at night.
  • Ken has been helping the kids with their homework.
  • Nicole and Matthew have realized Ken can help them with their homework.
  • Direct Quote, "He's actually good at math!' HAHA
  • I've been going through withdrawals from having less treats at night.
  • I've had 3 days off (including today)
  • I've made a lot of progress on my WIP pile. (Works in Progress)
  • I'm sleep deprived.
  • I miss my kids. 
  • A LOT
  • I have been reminded of how much happier I am [mentally] when I can get out of the house and spend time with people I otherwise would not know.
  • I've been reminded of how much I love serving people with developmental delays. They are celestial!
  • I'm finding it difficult to juggle all my hats, but it's getting better.
Since I've been working things around here seem to be working out.

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)