.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Thoughts in my brains...

Swing shift has ruined my sleep schedule. I still wake up at 6 without and alarm clock, I just can't fall asleep until around 1:30 or 2.

I have great friends who are willing to help me with childcare/child transportation. Oh the stress they relieve!

My kids are awesome. I really like and enjoy them a lot.

I need to go grocery shopping.

What are our plans for Thanksgiving? (none yet, I'm still thinking)

It snowed in PA.

I'm glad I don't live in PA!

I'm going to be in the tri cities in the next couple of weeks. I'm going to take Anna to meet her great grandpa.

why is the Book of Alma so long?

I really like this blogger app.

I'm worried about one of the clients I work with.

I hope the TV in our room breaks. Soon.

Some people really tick me off.

I probably really tick off some people.

56 days until Christmas!!

I love Christmas.

Good night. I'm going to try again to get some sleep. :)

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Your hat is groovy! What blogger app do you use?

Kate said...

we are doing our annual thanksgiving chinese food feast this year - no turkey and stuffing in our house. just lots and lots of chinese food. all day long. and then some.


nice hat btw. (you can fire me for using text talk. it's gr8. fo sho.) ps, your friends and family probably think you are friends with a mental invalid. heh heh. sorry bout that. i cant change the awesomeness that is me.

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)