.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Good Idea - Bad Idea

Good Idea - Downloading the blogger app.

Pros-I can update from my warm bed without having to log onto the internet, thus wasting my time on other websites in the process.

Pictures upload a lot faster.

Cons- I don't know the app very well yet but I don't see a place to edit HTML and there are no bullets.

I can't place pictures where I want them.

Good Idea - Spaghetti with meat sauce.
Bad Idea - Adding taco seasoning to said meat sauce.

Good Idea - drinking water
Bad Idea- putting your bottle (with no cap on it) by your feet and then kicking it over. Note to Ken: the rug doesn't need a drink of water. :)

Good Idea-leaving a message on your friend's phone inviting them to lunch.
Bad Idea- doing it with a very loud person sitting next to you.

I hope you all survived Halloween! My kids sure got a lot of loot.

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)