.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Dreamed a Dream...

Lately I've been having some really weird dreams. Although content is a little weird it's the 'presentation' that has me confused.

The other night I was dreaming about something very frightening to me. After a few scary minutes I realized it was a dream. I just kept telling myself I was having a dream over and over. Then I woke up, but that was part of the dream too. Later I finally woke up for real.

Last night I had an especially troubling dream. It was about someone very dear to me who has turned their life around. In the dream that person was back doing their old habits. When I asked them about it, they told me they lied the whole time. I was sick to my stomach. Once again I realized it was a dream and repeated it over and over, but as I did that, the person in my dream with me kept telling me it wasn't a dream. I finally started praying to wake up and shortly thereafter I did, and what a relief that was!

Has this ever happened to you?

Enjoy this video from YouTube. I dreamed a dreamed - performed on Glee. I heart Idina Menzell mucho.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I HATE dreams like that!!!!! i LOVE that rendition of I dreamed a dream.

sorry that i even plague your dreams too.... :) heh heh

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)