.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward:
•the voicemail I got the other day that began with, i'd like to discuss why your child was kicked out of class yesterday with an office referral.
•me thinking you don't know which child I'm talking about.
•Anna tells me everyday, in a very excited voice that she zipped her coat by herself. (am I a bad mom if I tell you I don't care anymore the excitement faded for me like 3 weeks ago.)
•logging on to my brother's A&A post last Thursday only to find he copied my whole post. Word. For. Word. I have to say, it was the best post he's ever written. Heh.
•the purpose for the referral to the office was because he got the whole class off task by talking...and doing a little dance.

Awesome:
•I completed 12 matching pointed dresden plates this week for a future quilt. Don't know what a dresden plate is? Google it or wait until I post pictures--tomorrow.
•Christmas shopping is D.O.N.E.
•I still love my job.
•The kids start winter break tomorrow. (please sing tomorrow like Annie does)

Awkward and Awesome:
•Ken let Anna tie his tie. Then he wore it like that to work.

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)