.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

Finish it up Friday

I'm linking up with CMQ's finish it up Friday again this morning.

It seems to be the season for finishing 36 patch quilts. I love mine a lot but I have to say a part of me is totally coveting hers. I'll be making another one in 2012.

I stippled the center and did a large strand of pebbles around the border. It took me 11 bobbins of thread and it's my first completed project on my new sewing machine-which did an amazing job! Thanks again to my MIL for the gift.

this post is being sent from the blogger app so all the photos are below. The final pic is of my favorite 4 blocks which just so happen to be touching.

Dimensions are 60*72.

Ps, how is the picture quality? I can't tell if they are big enough to view from my phone.

2 comments:

JoLynn said...

Beautiful quilts! You're so talented!!!!

Elena said...

It's so nice! I really love it.!
Congratulations!
Besos desde EspaƱa
Elena

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)