.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Festivus - the airing of grievances

I've got a couple of grievances. I'll start.

How come my kids know it's not their week for dishes if I tell them to go put something in the dishwasher but if I ask them if it's their week because dishes need done, they don't know?

I'm tired of the Twilight series.

And cats.

And laundry.

Here is a list of Christmas songs I don't like:
1. The Christmas Shoes
2. Silent Night
3. Away in the Manger
4. The Christmas Song (chestnuts toasting on an open fire blah blah blah)

And lastly, Pennsylvania is too far away from Washington.

On a different note:
I heart:
Pandora
My sewing machine
Diet Pepsi
Stouffer's macaroni and cheese
The smell of fall and winter.

Merry Monday! I'll do a memory Monday next week. Probably about Ryan or Gina or something.


Picture: scripture study at our house Friday morning.

1 comment:

Prism said...

I want to send you a Christmas card--but I 1) Don't want to freak you out (who the heck is this, anyway?) and 2) I don't have your address. I love being able to share the lives of my cousins via blog. And, just FYI--your PA cousins are EVEN COOLER in real life!

Marie your cousin!

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)