welcome to another list of random. here is what i'm thinking about. right. now.
- why did i wake up at 6am on my day off? lame.
- today i'm going to throw away 100 things in my house. i may make a list of them and share.
- you should get rid of 100 things too.
- i still have two 13 year olds. nicole's birthday is in 13 days. on july 13th.
- she will be 14. her first dance is at her first youth conference.
- i found out this week that three different people i know have either had miscarriages or have been told they shouldn't have anymore children. i'm sad for all of them.
- something in our garage is luring cats to come over and hang out.
- i hate cats.
- today we are attending a sealing at the seattle temple for our friend's who adopted a baby boy.
- ken and i have been married for 14 years, 10 months and 3 weeks.
- 1 month and 1 week and 9 days until i give him his special 15 year anniversary gift.
- matthew is playing tackle football. his practices started last tuesday.
- i'm currently writing a review for a book written by one of my friends from kansas. stay tuned for that.
- i am not a professional book reviewer. it will probably contain words such as awesome, lame and super exciting and i love that part.
- i better get an autographed copy of it, for my efforts.
- i'll probably have to buy the copy.
okay, time to go get rid of 100 things.
[that's spanish for happy saturday.]