.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward:

  • We are three days into the new year, and I've failed three days in a row to make my bed. I'll do it after I'm done here...maybe.
  • I had an app recommended to me. Apparently it's a different app for the iPhone than it is for the Android. The app I downloaded assaulted me with inappropriateness. It was on my phone for approximately 7 seconds.
  • From Ken- "My life is awkward."

Awesome:
  • We no longer have church at 1pm. It starts on Sunday at 9. By the time we got home from church last year, I will be awake from my after-church nap.
  • Les Miserables: the movie, the musical, and the musical movie
  • I got a globe and an etch a sketch for Christmas. Be jealous.
  • I hemmed and cuffed three pairs of suit pants for Ken on Wednesday night. [It may or may not have really been Wednesday.] Here are two of them. [He's wearing the other pair.]


Awkward and Awesome:
  • I ordered some really awesome earrings for Ensign Ranch, to give as gifts. I didn't notice they are coming from Hong Kong and they won't be here until the 24th of January. I may have to give them to my friends instead.
  • This morning Ken and I were talking to Nicole about words that have different meanings if you say them in England. While we were making fun of their the differences, I had a realization. I call my girls 'lady lou'. I told Nicole I will start calling her bathroom girl. Or even better, loo loo, meaning bathroom bathroom. haha.
***

On a different subject...

good morning gina bina. get to work!

3 comments:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Can you really think of anyone better to hold that calling than me? Our crazy meshes so well together!

Prism said...

I went grass sledding once with my friend from England, and when I fell down I said I had "grass stains on my fanny". He was quite shocked, and we had to (delicately) discuss what it means here/there (apparently it's a part that only girls have)!

I would be your friend! and I would even make you sandwiches!

Vanessa said...

I call my girls that sometimes too. It is kind of funny when you think about it. I make my bed by crawling out the top of the blankets and kind of smoothing any really outrageous lumps out.

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)