- We are three days into the new year, and I've failed three days in a row to make my bed. I'll do it after I'm done here...maybe.
- I had an app recommended to me. Apparently it's a different app for the iPhone than it is for the Android. The app I downloaded assaulted me with inappropriateness. It was on my phone for approximately 7 seconds.
- From Ken- "My life is awkward."
- We no longer have church at 1pm. It starts on Sunday at 9. By the time we got home from church last year, I will be awake from my after-church nap.
- Les Miserables: the movie, the musical, and the musical movie
- I got a globe and an etch a sketch for Christmas. Be jealous.
- I hemmed and cuffed three pairs of suit pants for Ken on Wednesday night. [It may or may not have really been Wednesday.] Here are two of them. [He's wearing the other pair.]
Awkward and Awesome:
- I ordered some really awesome earrings for Ensign Ranch, to give as gifts. I didn't notice they are coming from Hong Kong and they won't be here until the 24th of January. I may have to give them to my friends instead.
- This morning Ken and I were talking to Nicole about words that have different meanings if you say them in England. While we were making fun of
theirthe differences, I had a realization. I call my girls 'lady lou'. I told Nicole I will start calling her bathroom girl. Or even better, loo loo, meaning bathroom bathroom. haha.
On a different subject...
good morning gina bina. get to work!