I set some goals.
I will now share them with you so to make myself accountable or something.
- I will start using proper punctuation on my blog again. Apparently that bothers
my dadsome people.
- I am going to use my sewing skills for service this year. I realize I don't have to keep every blanket I make. It's time to share.
- I did a 5k for the first time last year and this year I am going to do two of them, and I want to be faster at each one.
- I am going to try more new things. I'm kind of a chicken liver.
- This year I'm going to make my bed. [Don't judge. Some of you don't make your bed either.]
On a different note. Thank you for reading my blog [and for your comments.] I love writing this blog. I originally started it for my mom. I wanted her to be able to know what was going on with our family because we didn't live close and she and I weren't close. I now write it because I like having a snarky outlet and I know we still have family who doesn't live close, who reads it. It's hard to tell everyone personally the things going on in our lives. [Most of it is not that exciting.] Don't be offended if you learn something about us on here instead of in person. We mostly keep personal and private things, personal and private.