.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Merry Monday!

Last night we went to the movies and dinner with two other couples and my dad. As we were leaving the restaurant  I told them all, see you tomorrow! I thought it was Saturday, so we would naturally see each other at church the next day.

Today when Matthew and Anna left for school, he asked me if she had her after school program today. I told him yes, it's Monday.

When Matthew got home from taking Anna to school, he asked me if he could leave a few minutes early to get a gym pass because today's Tuesday and he wants to go there for free time.

I've been telling Nicole all day she has to get her FHE lesson planned for tonight. (a Monday activity)

Ken has a presidency meeting tonight and I thought it was weird they would do it on Monday night.

***

We didn't see our friends today.

Anna walked to school instead of riding her bike for no good reason.

Matthew went to school early for no good reason.

Nicole didn't get her FHE lesson planned, but it wasn't because she knew it wasn't Monday.

Ken has a meeting tonight because it's Wednesday and he always he a meeting on Wednesday.

***
Bless our hearts, 
We have no idea what day it is 
or what we're supposed to be doing.






1 comment:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

I've totally been doing the same thing. I can't for the life of me remember what day it is! Though I did see Prez tonight at a meeting I forgot about, so I guess you were just being all seeing.

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)