.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 4, 2013

Finish it up Friday

Here it is, my first finish of 2013: another fat quarter quilt.

It's 25 fat quarters, 1 sheet plus extra fabric for the top and bottom and a lot of yellow thread on top, multi colors of thread on the underside. I was emptying bobbins so I would be able to fill them all with one color for my next project. I was unsure when I started, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  I had to change out some fabrics from my original pull. All of this came from my stash. I didn't have to buy any new fabric. I love that.




**this post linked up with cmq's finish it up friday

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow that's awesome. Wish you were closer so you could get me up to speed on sewing. It'd be fun to sew cute projects with someone. :)

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)