.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blog Challenge - Day 22

What's in my purse?

This is a little bit personal, don't you think?
ok, I'm going to tell you, but I won't offer any explanation. You can judge if you want. I won't be offended.

  • 7 tubesof chapstick/lip gloss/ lip stuff
  • an order for blood work and a mammogram  {You asked!!}
  • my wallet
  • fruit snacks
  • mustard
  • hand sanetizer
  • wet wipes
  • neosporin
  • sleep aid
  • xanax
  • lotion
  • many receipts from target, kohl's, joann's and winco
  • gum
  • sunday school study guide
  • a BOM seminary bookmark
  • 7 pamphlets explaining various STDs. {these are for a gag gift and not the reason I am having blood work done. I offer no explanation.}
The End.

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)