.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Finish It Up Friday

I am linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts Finish Up Friday (for my first finish of the year!)

In December I linked up with this post, it was my 12 dresden plates and a sketch of the final blanket. Well, I have finally finished the quilt they belong on.

This blanket measure 66*88. I did not sandwich the blanket. I put the good sides together, on top of the batting (Warm and White) and then pulled it through. I quilted it by machine appliqueing the pointed dresdens into place. I am completely pleased with how it turned out.




Also, because I have finished a WIP, I am following the rule of starting 2 more WIPs to replace it. Here is one of my new ones.
What have you finished lately?

2 comments:

Kate said...

nothing. absolutely nothing has been finished here. love your stuff though!!

Mary said...

Congratulations! it is gorgeous.

What have I finished today? Check out my blog to see but it really wasn't much.

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)