.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Blog Challenge - Day 23

Favorite Movie.  There seems to be a glitch. I wrote about this very topic on Day 7. So I am picking a new topic. It requires back story. Unlike Flynn Ryder, I do back story.

Ken and I have been invited to a birthday party at the end of this week.  When we RSVPd, we had to include a song that reminded us of the birthday boy. It's basically a free opportunity to roast a dear friend - my brother, Ryan. This means, 'I feel pretty' from West Side Story was completely appropriate!

For today's post, I have picked a song that reminds me of each of my 7 siblings as well as my parents. You can click the name of the song to listen to it on YouTube.

Mom The Mashed Potato Dee Dee Sharp because she's the only person I ever knew who could dance this dance, until she taught Gina
Dad Chug a Lug Roger Miller because he says it reminds him of his high school years and he's the one who introduced me to Roger Miller, whom I love.
Wendi Piano Man Billy Joel because she introduced me to this song when she bought the sheet music. I still can't play it, but she can!
Ryan - I Wish I Was a Punkrocker Sandi Thom because he owes me a nickle for knowing it. Ryan, with inflation, it's $2.00 now. I want my two dollars!
Heather - Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows Leslie Gore because we listened to this song no less than 200 times on a record, while we lived in the Fowler house in Boise.
Garen - Little Toot  The Andrew Sisters because I have called him little toot on and off since he joined the coast guard.
Adam Anything You Can Do I Can Better Annie Get Your Gun because he can do many things better than many other people.
Gina I Got You Babe Sonny and Cher because she sings Cher's part and I sing Sonny's. We ROCK at karaoke with this song and Long Time Gone by the Dixie Chicks.
Kyle - White and Nerdy Weird Al Duh!

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)