.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Blog Challenge - Day 30

A picture of myself taken today and 5 good things that happened since I started this challenge.

I am a cheater. Here is a picture taken of me of Saturday. I have no makeup on today. You no get to see that. This is a family friendly blogdango. This is Adam and me.


5 things which have happened in the last 30 days.
  1. I was made ward camp director on Sunday. I get to go to girls' camp.  I am SO EXCITED!
  2. Something I new-I have no control over my consequences, only my choices. Something I relearned-I also have no control over other peoples' choices or consequences, even if they affect me.
  3. I am not interested in Downton Abby. I tried it. I turned it off. The End
  4. I was switched from my most favorite house at work to a different with no explanation.
  5. Amazon.com replaced my kindle and I don't hate it now.
thanks for joining me in this blog challenge. I can't believe I didn't miss one day!


No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)