.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 27, 2012

finish it up friday

So here's the story of this quilt, I call it my 'fat quilt'. It could also be 'instant gratification' because it took less than 6 hours to complete from start to finish.

Here are my pretty fat quarters. I did not iron them or trim them. I opened two, unfolded them, sewed them together, rinsed and repeated. 
 I sewed them in strips and then tacked them to the back and batting in a quilt as your go style, without really measuring so it's not on perfectly straight but I don't really care.
 Here they are all sewed to the back in 4 seams.
Now this is pretty.
 Here it is. Not perfectly straight, not perfectly square, but perfectly me and I love it a lot.


I also had another finish which I am not posting because it is a present and I know that person checks my blog sometimes. The End.

3 comments:

a maidenhair fern said...

I love fast quilts. They're just as beautiful, and yes, instant gratification. cute kids!!

Kate said...

I do check your blog quite often. good choice not posting my gift here. :) I love the colors on this one though.

Trishelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Dedra!!

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)