.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blog Challenge - Day 11

Favorite TV Shows

We don't have TV, so the shows I list will be available to you to watch on Netflix.

Parenthood is my favorite show. It's definitely not for children to watch but I love it. I've seen the first two seasons on Netflix. I've not seen any of season three. I'm waiting for it to be available instantly.



Ken and I are watching White Collar.

I'm interested in Downton Abby but I haven't gotten into it. I saw the first 20 minutes of episode 1, at 4 in the morning one night, but I fell asleep.

The Office is superior. As is the Cosby Show and News Radio.

1 comment:

Kate said...

the office, Law and Order,(any of them) and Toddlers and tiaras. you can now officially un-friend me. :)

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)