.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blog Challenge - Day 15

Bible Verse

What does it say about me that I didn't have one verse from the Bible immediately pop to my head when I read this topic? I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell.

After thinking about it, here is the one I have come up with...
It's the introduction on Ephesians, Chapter 1.
The Saints are foreordained to receive the gospel -- The gospel is to be restored in the latter days -- The Saints are sealed by the Holy Ghost of Promise -- They know God and Christ by revelation. [King James Version]

I am a Mormon. I believe and worship Jesus Christ. I know I am a daughter of God. I live my life in such a way that I have the Holy Ghost as a constant companion.

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)