.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Blog Challenge - Day 7

Favorite Movies

The bad thing about this blog challenge is that I've already posted about some of the topics already.

My #1 most favorite movie of all time is Groundhog Day. The End.

Here's a review of some of the movies I've seen lately. Remember, this is my blog with my opinions. You can agree or disagree. You can comment on them if you want to. It's not going to change my opinions. So be nice.

I watched Jack and Jill with Adam Sandler the other night. (He starred in the movie, he didn't come over and chill.) The movie is hilarious. Not because it's a good story line. It's not. It's because everything that comes out of Jill's mouth is funny. Line for line the movie delivers. I really liked it. Twice in 24 hours, from redbox.

The Lorax. BOO. Don't waste your money. I wouldn't even spend the dollar from the redbox.

Megamind. I. Love. This. Movie.

Courageous. Ken and my kids love this movie. I actually bought it for Ken for Valentine's Day. I have mixed emotions about it. I won't give you the story line in case you want to see it, but the gist of it is to encourage fathers to step up and be fathers. That part is great. The speech the guy gives at the end of the movie is great. The part I don't like it about it, is the 'why me' attitude after the family endures a tragedy. I hated the part of the movie where the wife/mother is complaining and is in her 'why did this happen to me pitty party.'  The 'speach' she gave made me want to turn the movie off and not see how it ended. What happened is sad and very hard for them but I don't see any good that comes from an attitude like that. If you have seen it, I'd love to hear your opinion. If you haven't, it's worth the rent.

Now that my little movie review is over, get off the computer and go watch Groundhog Day. And eat some flapjacks too.

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)