.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blog Challenge - Day 18

Favorite Place to Eat

I think I've done this exact post before, but here's the run down...

Fast Food - Subway.
Sit down franchise type place - Red Robin.
Specialty type place - Taste of Thai, downtown Wichita, KS.
Eating with my extended family - Wendi's house.
The place I eat most often - work.
Where's I'd like to eat everyday - my kitchen. It kind of hurts my heart when the kids set the table while I'm there and then remember, when it's time to sit down, they need 5 plates. It's okay though, change is in the air.

1 comment:

Kate said...

man vs food... man vs. food!!!! we should just make up our own food challenges at the places we go. much more entertaining.

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)