Oops. not those two... Here are my parents...
Fun facts about mi madre y padre:
- She could play the piano with the best of them.
- I never heard her sing a whole song with the radio. She'd turn the song up if she liked it, but I don't have a memory of her singing voice.
- She loved loved LOVED to dance. We sang the songs. She danced to them.
- She wasn't vocal about her testimony of Jesus Christ. But she had one.
- Her favorite color was red.
- She beat breast cancer once.
- She made cookies from a cake mix.
- Her favorite food was shrimp and ... shrimp.
- She was #1 of 7 kids.
- I don't remember her going out for a girls night, even once. I do remember her going with her Mom to St. Louis once while we lived in Meridian, ID with her mom to visit her sister.
- She watched all the tabloid TV shows and LOVED them.
- Breast Cancer beat her on February 25, 2010.
- He's an ordinance worker at the Seattle Temple every Friday night.
- He doesn't like to miss a party. He spends a lot of time in the homes of his children. If two or more are together, he'll be there too.
- He's becoming quite the cook. He loves cherry pudding.
- He retired from his job in September and now he does contract work for them a few days a month.
- He knows a butt load of crap about the gospels. (quote from nacho libre. watch it. memorize it. love it. quote it.)
- He's one of my best friends. We talk on the phone everyday. This morning our call was at 12:14 am. We were both awake. Neither of us needed anything.
- He's #2 of 5 kids.
- He does not like tailgaters
- He irons his own shirts. A lot of them.
- He knows a little about a lot of stuff. We lovingly refer to him as google.
- He sang bass in the ward choir for many years.
- He doesn't enjoy Barry Manilow or Beyonce.
Madre y Padre