Short Term (from today until 6 months from now):
- Get Anna's adoption finalized. (We are currently waiting for our guardian ad litem to be assigned!!)
- Have Anna sealed to us in the Seattle Temple. We are aiming for July 17!
- Throw away all the crap in my house that doesn't have a place.
- Learn the left hand portion of the duet Qui Vive. (At a snail's pace) I'm getting better. The best part of the song is the right hand, which my sister Wendi already knows.
- I'm planning a girls' night which includes a fondue dinner. Stay tuned. It's going to be full of awesomeness.
Kind of Long Term (With in the next 12 - 18 months):
- Get my CNA and phlebotomy certification.
- Start the process with LDS Social Services to start a new adoption process, with a birth mom this time. We already have a couple of adoption agency/ministries we are interested in. It will require that I continue working to pay for another adoption, but this family needs to grow somehow!
- Visit Pennsylvania and stalk to Amish with my bff, Kate.
- Get Matthew and Nicole to go on missions, graduate from college and moved out. haha Anna is already making plans for her bedroom when she doesn't have to share.
ok, we do have long term plans, I'm just not going to share them on the world wide web. :)
So, what are your plans...for today?