Besides that fact that the first three boys I had crushes on were named Zach, I don't really have any information for you. So let's get down to the deep dark truth of my first love, which I am still involved in. Seriously involved.
Cadburry Mini Eggs.
I. Love. Them.
They complete me.
Maybe more than an ice cold Diet Pepsi.
Have you ever had them? Here is why I love them:
- When you open the bag it smells like hot chocolate.
- The shell has a vanilla flavor to it.
- I like the crunching sound when you bit into them
- The shell disintegrates if you don't chew them up.
- Cadburry chocolate is superior.
Go buy yourself a bag of cadburry crack and be thankful they are only available at the Easters.