- i am in a blogging funk again. maybe still.
- anytime i get life advice from the people i work with. it's either because they think i'm pathetic or crazy. maybe both.
- this blog post. i've got nothing!
- i spoke with one of the counselors from our stake presidency last night. the interaction was awkward, because i. am. awkward.
- photo bombing. the question is, who bombed this one?
- i love my clean house.
- neil diamond
- i went to a book club on tuesday in tacoma. it was so fun and i'm excited to make more new friends.
awkward and awesome:
- last night
my boyfriendneil diamond was on american idol. [so was reba, who i also love.] ken and i were so excited about this. i said to ken, i love neil diamond so much. matthew yelled from his room, 'is he mormon?' i responded, 'no, he's jewish. that's why we aren't married.' matthew yelled back, 'awkward!' but ken and i laughed and he may or may not have called me shallow again.